Don’t feel like cooking today? That sounds like me most of the time 😀 To be honest, it’s not the actual cooking that I have a problem with, but rather the daily dilemma of what to cook! How do you deal with that problem? One of my friends was telling me about ‘Hello Chef’, a Dubai-based delivery service where the ingredients and the recipe are delivered right to your doorstep. Sounds so much easier right? I have not tried them yet, but might do so soon so will save the full review for then …
Now for the good news …. I am done with the dinner prep for today! Hurray! So if you are still twiddling your thumbs wondering what to cook, I suggest you try this simple Chicken Spaghetti recipe which hardly takes 10-15 minutes to make and is finger lickin’ good. The ingredients required are very basic, but feel free to tweak the recipe around to suit your own taste buds …. Ready,SteadyCook!
- Chicken breast: 2 (cut into strips)
- Fajita powder: 1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Bolognese Sauce: 2 tbsp (or as required)
- Spring onions: to garnish
- Spaghetti: as required
- Add water to your cooking pot with a few drops of oil and allow it to come to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti along with paprika powder and a little salt.
- Leave to cook until the spaghetti is ready! Set aside …
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a wok.
- Add mixed peppers and onions and sauté.
- Add the chicken strips and season with chicken fajita powder, paprika, salt, black pepper and bolognese sauce.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the spaghetti and give it all one final toss.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve!
Simple isn’t it? Sometimes happiness is homemade. 🙂
Until the next post, Let’s Keep it Strictly Lighthearted!